Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Abide" Retreat Plans

Book a Bunk!

(Hey, that's not a bad name for an overnight book group! I think we'll take it!!)
Here is the more-o-less schedule for our
end-of-the-book retreat.
Although each day's topics and activities will be different,
the two-part scheduleis designed to make it easier for those
whose commitments make it impossible for them
to hang out for the entire retreat.
I ask that you please make your plans as soon as possible
so that I can begin to divide the responsibilities between us - food, etc..
Friday - April 18
6:00 meet-greet-eat
7:00 discussion (more to come about this soon!)
9:00 prayer by the bonfire
10:00 games for the playful and bedtime for the others
Saturday - April 19
7:00 breakfast and personal time
8:00 botanical demonstration
8:30 discussion
10:00 Praying In Color
11:00 head for home
I will send the directions to the lake house via email since I do not want to make them public by posting them on the blog. Additionally, I'll correspond with each of you regarding help in providing our meals, your packing list and more information on the discussion topics.
Pray with me for "God to be glorified" through both the preparartions and the completion of this final 'chapter' in our group.
Adios,
Carol
(Sorry this is all run together. I've tried and tried to get the program to allow me to "space" but am having no luck. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, tell me!!)

No comments: