Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm Sue

OK, I just entered my bio, and I'm thinking it went to Susan Byers or something. So, let me try again. If you didn't guess, this is my first attempt at blogging and I am nearly computer illiterate, so have patience, please. I am Sue Hayden. THe resident Yankee-but, actually I am from too far north to even be a Yankee. I grew up in Maine - not a state in the Civil War. When Russ proposed, he said "marry me and see the world", as he was in the Army. We spent 18 months at Fort Gordon, Georgia then he went to Korea for a year, then we came to Fort Rucker, AL. After nine years on base, we retired to Ozark. SO, I did not get to see the world, but, here I am. I am a perpetual student, with a diploma in nursing, two BS degrees, a masters and post masters, and a PhD. And now I am trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up! I teach nursing full time at Troy University and work part time at Dale Medical Center on the maternal child unit. I am hoping God will lead me to where he wants me soon, as I'm feeling pretty sure it is time I find something new. I look forward to blogging and getting to know y'all. Sue

No comments: