My name is Shelley Jones. I am a homeschool mother of three children. I live on a 94-acre farm where my oldest son and I have a herd of dairy and meat goats. We also have a few horses and chickens. My life is very busy and abundantly blessed.
My husband and I moved to our farm 18 years ago. My mother warned us that she thought we would be bored and lonely "way out" here. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sometimes I jokingly ask her, "Where are all those boring days?" I grew up in Hoover and it was always my dream to live in an old farm house with a pasture full of animals in my backyard. God has been good to me.
I worked as a public school teacher for 10 years and as a private school administrator for two. When I found out I was pregnant with my third child, my husband and I decided that it would be best for our family if I stayed home. Homeschooling is by far the toughest job that I have ever had, but it is the most rewarding.
This is my first blog. I am looking forward to studying God's word with all of you. I am thankful to Carol for organizing this for us.
In His service,
Shelley Jones
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment