That's with two n's (thanks to my father). How far does one go back for one of these profiles? Oh well...as long as necessary I guess. Auburn grad. Married and divorced which enabled me to finally to see myself as a sinner!! (I am so thankful for that - the sinner part, not the divorce - although what a great learning experience) Had lst son, Jack (now 22). Worked my way up in Human Resources in several manufacturing facilities in south Alabama while a single mom (another great learning experience). Married Jeff and had Metta (17 now-pictured above with me) and Ben (14 now). Been a homeschool mom ever since (16 years now). This has been a great adventure - teaching, learning, and watching my kids grow through many seasons and stages. I have lost touch with any hobbies I ever had, but that was no great loss because my favorite hobby is people! There are so many interesting people with so many amazing talents and tales. I do have a part time business as a distributor for Juice Plus (fruits and vegetables in capsules). Ahhh, food! That's one hobby I haven't lost over the years! Anyway, glad to be a part of this new adventure although I feel ill-prepared to make it! Ya'll bear with me. Thanks Carol!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment