Abide in Christ Book Group
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(56)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(18)
▼
February
(21)
Christa
gilda
gilda
Let's hear from Gilda on this one.
Christa the Slacker
Not a Shadow of a Cloud - Carol
Quotes I'm pondering - Carol
Joan - God's wisdom in every bitty part of my life
Sue's response to Christa
Thoughts on Fruit and Calling - Carol
God dependent on me, Joan?
Thoughts, Questions, Requests from Christa
Sue
Susan Byars
Two ecological lessons for the day…'Root Rot' and ...
Equally 'yoked' - Carol
Susan Byars
Facts about Yokes - Carol
Christa
Carol Wakes Up
Good Morning from Joan
►
January
(9)
About Me
Abide in Christ Book Group
View my complete profile
Monday, February 25, 2008
gilda
Christa, Carol and I were writing simultaneously earlier tonight. I'm giving your question some thought, and will respond within the next day or two. Gilda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment