Welcome aboard Gilda!
The question is open to anyone you might have some thoughts on what it means. Since Carol asked the question, I felt she had thought about what it meant to her and could easily give us her thoughts on it . English context was never my strong suit. Sometimes I need a little more explanation than others. I have found that to be so while reading the bible. Some people have the "nack" to read scripture and summarizes what it is telling us. While I on the other hand, need a concordance, the internet, and several conversations to completely understand some scripture. It can be very frustrating sometimes...but I know that I am learning from it, which is a reward.
I hope everyone is having a fantastic week. I will not be able to join you all this weekend. I have an event planned with my weekly bible study group that I feel I should attend. Have a fabulous time!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment