Chapter 13 would be a good place to stop. If I didn't read another word, this chapter would be enough to keep me wondering, breathless, for the remainder of my days. Permit me to copy a portion of the opening verses here:
"...I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day..."
Without ceasing, my Father is tending to me, watching for me and causing me to grow. Incredible, confidence-giving idea! With this in mind (in heart) one need never doubt that uninterrupted communion is possible. Yes and Amen.
Divine Power has drawn me.
Divine Power has grafted me.
Divine Power causes me to stay - to abide.
Divine Power has a plan for me, and
Divine Power will preform it.
Now - knowing this, might I not prepetually have confidence in Christ?
Murray says this, "Conscious abiding in Christ every moment, night and day, is indeed what God has prepared for those who love Him."
Oh, that this could be my aim!
Aim for nothing less!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment