Hello everyone,
I never would have believed I would actually be doing this because I am so intimidated by the computer. Anyway, I feel like I am running half a mile behind you all since I have started so late, kind of like the tortoise and the hare. If I just keep on plodding along I will catch up and what have I got to lose? I've only got much to gain in the riches found in this book because of the riches found in The Book of books.
I suppose a brief bio would be in order. I am a friend of Carol's. I live equally between Montevallo, Calera and Alabaster, just out in the county. Stewart, my husband, and I have 5 children: twin girls at Univ. of AL, a 14 yr old girl, a 12 yr old boy and an 8 yr old girl. We have homeschooled them and are currently still homeschooling. I am a portrait artist and have been painting commissioned oil portraits for about 20 years. We live on 3.5 acres and have a lot of fun, and we "live" on every square foot of it. Stewart and I met during college and both graduated from Auburn. We spend a lot of time on the water at Lake Martin. We have been involved in lots of ministries over the years such as CEF, Bible Study Fellowship, Upward Basketball, teaching Sun. School, hosting and teaching Bible Studies in our home, and most recently Crown Financial small group study. We currently attend Evangel Pres. CHurch. I passionately love God's Word and so I have been relishing this book. To think that someone could write a book this thoughtful from one phrase of God's Word "Abide in Him", just validates the fact that His Word is alive and powerful and active. How exciting!
I am only on Chapter 8 and you all might even be finishing up by now, but I hope I can still glean from what you have learned ahead of me.
Thanks,
Lynita Motes
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment